Oxo Tot Wipe Dispenser aqua
OXO Tot Perfect Pull ™ Wipes Dispenser makes diaper changing a breeze, one fresh wipe at a time
.Diapers, wipes, powders, creams and a little one wriggling around on the changing table is a lot to handle!
Simplify every diaper change by keeping wipes conveniently within reach, with one-handed accessibility.
The OXO Tot Perfect Pull ™ Wipes Dispenser opens with a simple push on the lid and allows wipes to be removed easily, one at a time.
A weighted interior plate with a generously sized, smooth opening keeps the rest of the pile perfectly in place. No more fishing around in a disposable package; the next wipe will always be ready and waiting.
Dispenser lid and gasket seal in freshness, ensuring that wipes stay moist.
Dispenser fits all per-packaged, pop-up style wipes, up to a 100-count package.
The weighted plate and non-slip feet both keep the Dispenser in place on the Changing Table - down to the last wipe.
A clear front window indicates when it is time to stock up on more wipes; polished plastic is easy to wipe clean; and its sleek white design goes with any decor.
When it comes to diaper changing, the OXO Tot Perfect Pull ™ Wipes Dispenser is the next best thing to an extra pair of hands!
Features & Benefits:
- One-handed usage makes changing time a breeze
- Dispenses one at a time until the very last wipe
- Generous, comfortable opening for dispensing wipes
- Silicone gasket in lid keeps wipes moist and fresh
- Dispenser lid opens with a simple push
- Non-slip feet and weighted plate keep Dispenser in place
- Clear window indicates when wipes are low
- Easy to clean polished plastic construction
- Fits all brands of wipes, up to 100 at a time
- Attractive, durable container can be used beyond baby wipes for youth wipes and even tissues
Watch the video to learn more about the Wipe Dispenser!
OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products that make everyday living easier.
OXO was founded in 1990 on the philosophy of Universal Design, which means the design of products usable by as many people as possible. For OXO, that means designing products for young and old, male and female, lefties and righties and many with special needs. The goal of making products more usable forces us to first identify problems and inefficiencies of existing products (including our own!), not only in terms of comfort, but performance as well. This gives us the foundation to meet our commitment of making products that make a tangible improvement in peoples' daily lives.