Nook LilyPad Playmat Poppy
For Tummy Time, Playtime, Quiet Time and Beyond
You might buy the LilyPad for playtime on the floor, but you’ll continue to find new uses for this breathable, comfortable mat, year after year. Use indoors or out – for tummy time or a family picnic. This versatile playmat is soft to sit on, effortless to clean, and stores easily.
A Safe Play Space
You spend a lot of time on the floor with your baby. You keep your floors as clean as possible. but life happens. Shoes track in dirt and allergens, your pets shed fur everywhere, and it's impossible to keep your floors totally clean.
The LilyPad Playmat is a comfortable, soft, foam-free play space that keeps your baby off the floor for playtime, tummy time and even nap time. The non-toxic Pete air-spacer cushion core provides plush padding. The 100% organic Pebble cover is made from cotton and eucalyptus for softness, infused with zinc for microbe-resistance, and immersed in a NanoSphere bath for liquid-resistance.
A Versatile Mat for a Lifetime of Use
Great for kids of all ages, at home or on the go.
The LilyPad features a handle and clasp, so it easily hooks onto a stroller.
Here are just a few ways people are using the LilyPad Playmat:
- Cozy place for infants learning to enjoy tummy time
- Play space for toddlers and their blocks, trains and dolls
- Cushioned seat for grade-school kids to read or watch TV
- Picnic blanket for trips to the park, or sitting on the sidelines while your children are playing sports
- Travel mat for on the road
- Take to the beach for fun in the sun
- Plush and convenient dog bed for your furry family members
After you've had your fun on the LilyPad, simply throw it in the wash to get it squeaky clean again.
Watch the video to learn more about Nook products!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLyijyU0zjEJsTcPAT7P-kA
Dimensions (Inches): 40 Dia
Dimensions (cm): 102 Dia
Independently owned and operated, Nook Sleep Systems operates out of Southern California. They source as many local and organic materials and manufacturing processes as possible. Their certified organic wool comes from family-owned farms in Northern California and Oregon and their organic cotton comes from deep in the heart of Texas. Yee-haw!.
Nook is the only infant bedding system to consider infant health across platforms of breathability, non-toxicity and cleanliness in the creation of all of its products. Every detail from sleep surface to zipper is carefully questioned, analyzed and tested prior to product release. Consumer considerations are important to us as they help us perfect our products.
- Cover Materials: Eucalyptus, Organic Cotton, Zinc
- Core Materials: Pete
- Care Instructions: Machine wash alone, on delicate cycle in cold water with a mild detergent. Tumble dry with no heat or line dry.