Janod Zoonimooz Squirrel Game
How to Play?
- Be the first to win 2 golden hazelnuts.
- Find all the nuts under the cup in front of you but you need to have the right sequence!
- Beware of your neighbours, if they find the card with the squirrel head, they can steal your golden nut!
- Includes 16 cups, 16 wooden counters, 16 cards, 5 golden nuts.
- Comes in a Squirrel shaped metal box
- For 2 to 4 players
Dimension (cm): 20 x 6 x 27
Age: 6 to 12 Years
In 1970, Louis Janod founded the company Janod in Orgelet. With his associate Serge Salvi, he developed the business and focused on the design and sale of traditional toys (spinning tops, yo-yos, skittles, etc.).
From 2004, Pascal Bernard, CEO, set up a full-scale design department. Each year, in-house designers together with a team of computer graphics artists and product managers design 150 new wooden and cardboard games and toys.
Traditional games and toys with a contemporary design!