Janod Family Portrait Pyramid
This set arrives in a great box with a carrying handle with ten nested cubes inside.
As you remove the cubes, flip each over and begin to stack starting with the largest cube at the bottom.
Each side of the cube is decorated with a picture of a different type of family member in animal form.
When your child is ready to put their pyramid away, flip the cubes back over and place them back inside one another.
Bright colors and fun illustrations will keep your child captivated as they work to assemble and disassemble their pyramid.
- Great for learning object recognition and orientation as a pre-reading skill, Janod pyramids are also perfect for developing puzzle and fine motor skills.
- Perfect for ages 12 months and older
- Arrives in box complete with carrying handle
- Contains ten nested cardboard cubes
- Designed in France by Janod
12 Months &up
In 1970, Louis Janod founded the company Janod in Orgelet. With his associate Serge Salvi, he developed the business and focused on the design and sale of traditional toys (spinning tops, yo-yos, skittles, etc.).
From 2004, Pascal Bernard, CEO, set up a full-scale design department. Each year, in-house designers together with a team of computer graphics artists and product managers design 150 new wooden and cardboard games and toys.
Traditional games and toys with a contemporary design!