Gus* Modern Span Dining Table
The Span Table is a Mid-Century inspired dining table with a sculptural, truss-style base. Features bevelled edges on the tabletop and micro-adjustable level feet.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
188 cm w x 86 cm d x 76 cm h
74’’ w x 34’’ d x 30’’ h
Oak veneer with natural oak finish or walnut finish
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Tabletop constructed with an engineered wood core for strength and stability, surface-faced in Walnut veneer
- Legs and struts are solid wood, faced faced with natural wood veneer
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Assembles easily with provided hardware