Gus* Modern Mix Modular Armless Chair
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions (Inches): 38 W x 38 D x 28.5 H
Dimensions (cm): 97 W x 97 D x 72 H
Weight : 29.0 KG ( 63 lbs )
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
- 8 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman & Block Table.
- Components with a back (except for the Arc and Wedge) come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded).
- Tartan Shadow, Maroc Lyric and Berkeley Coral fabrics available on the Armless and Ottoman components only.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.