Gus* Modern Margot Sofa
The Margot Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. Every sofa includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions(cm): 211 cm w x 89 cm d x 86 cm h
Dimensions(Inches): 83’’ w x 35’’ d x 34’’ h
Seat Height (cm): 48 cm
Seat Height (Inches): 19"
Weight : 63.9 kg (141 lbs)
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass)
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood inner frame
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Dacron-wrapped cushions for a structured look
- French-seam detailing on arms and back
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces