Gus* Modern Jane Loft Bi-Sectional Wood base
With slightly smaller proportions than the popular Jane Bi-Sectional, the Jane LOFT Bi-Sectional is well suited to city living. It has been cleverly designed so that it can be configured with the chaise on the right OR left, depending on your floorplan. If your needs change, simply move the chaise and readjust the cushions to convert the design. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base. Constructed with 100% FSC-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
208 cm w x 165 cm d x 76 cm h
82'' w x 65'' d x 30'' h
Upholstery - Fabric
Base - Stainless Steel
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions
- Base option 1: Brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Base option 2: Solid wood, walnut finish perimeter base
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Dacron-wrapped cushions for a structured look
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only)
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood frame