Gus* Modern Hatch Rug
The Hatch is a contemporary, low-profile rug with a Minimalist-inspired, abstract pattern. Available in two colorways and three sizes, the flatwoven Hatch is handcrafted in India with 100% New Zealand wool and features hand bound edges. Designed to complement a myriad of interior styles.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions (Foot): 4' x 6'
Dimensions (Foot): 5' x 8'
Dimensions (Foot): 8' x 10'
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- 100% premium New Zealand wool
- Reversible design
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Rug pad is recommended for added comfort and stability
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.