Gus* Modern Element Rug
The Element is a high-pile, hand-tufted rug with a Modernist color field design inspired by traditional patchwork quilts. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, the Element is plush and dense, giving it a luxurious texture underfoot. Available in two bright colorways and three sizes, this rug is perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and living spaces.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions (Foot): 4' x 6'
Dimensions (Foot): 5' x 8'
Dimensions (Foot): 8' x 10'
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- 100% premium New Zealand wool
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Hand-bound, stitched edges
- Premium backing
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.