Gus* Modern Cabot Sofa
The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams, offering a comfortable, modern take on a traditional, masculine design. Available in three vintage leathers chosen for their unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich, natural patina over time. Also available as a chair. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions (Inches): 83 W x 35 D x 2830 H
Dimensions (cm): 211 W x 89 D x 76 H
Seat Height (Inches): 18 H
Seat Height (cm): 46 H
Seat Depth (Inches): 24 H
Seat Depth (cm): 61 H
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood