Gus* Modern Avro Rug
The Avro is a hand-knotted rug with a subtle textured pattern designed to create understated tonal variations. Lending to a minimalist style, the Avro creates an organic foundation for any space. The Avro’s name and geometric lines pay homage to the Canadian airplane design that shares its name.
Note: Gus* Modern products cannot be shipped outside of Canada.
**Monitor colour settings may vary. Gus* Modern cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Fabric samples are available upon request.
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions (Foot): 4' x 6'
Dimensions (Foot): 5' x 8'
Dimensions (Foot): 8' x 10'
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- 100% natural, premium New Zealand wool
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Rug pad is recommended for added comfort and stability
- Premium backing
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.