Area Bedding Nile Grey/Brown King Cases Pr
Linen with depth in colors with a subtle sheen. Beautiful two-sided woven linen in a coppery grey/brown.
Dimension (cm): 50.8 x 91.44
"We are a small, independent company that embraces individuality." – Anki Spets
Area is a New York company that makes really nice bedding and home accessories. Swedish founder, Anki Spets, started Area in 1990 to offer informal yet sophisticated products for the home and continue the Scandinavian tradition of good design for everyday
Area products are an expression of a personal design perspective, which constantly strives for excellence.
All area products are designed by Anki Spets. The carefully chosen colors, one-of-a-kind patterns and subtle details are what make each area item distinct and unique. All of their products are made from natural fibres. Materials and factories are carefully chosen from around the world to ensure quality goods that last.
They offer continuity and endless coordination possibilities. Products are designed to last both in style and in quality. They help create intelligent, well-designed personal environments – with comfort and personality.
All AREA items can be machine washed except for the wool blankets, linen quilts and printed linen pillows (see about dry cleaning below). AREA linen bedding can be machine washed with the same care as our cottons.
- Wash bedding before use in warm or cold water on the regular or gentle cycle.
- Wash bedding separately from other laundry (separating light and dark colors).
- Wash cotton blankets separately to avoid shedding on other bedding.
- Remove damp bedding promptly from the washer and shake out before drying to reduce wrinkling.
- Do not use softeners, it is not needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat and be careful not to over-dry. Over-drying makes fabrics brittle and causes shrinking and wrinkling.
- Remove from dryer when slightly damp to avoid excess wrinkling.
- Do not use dryer sheets.
- Empty the lint filter before drying, especially with blankets.
- Use mild detergent.
- Use less detergent than the manufacturer recommends (too much detergent weakens the fibers over time).
- Fill the washer with water before adding detergent. Do not put detergent directly on fabrics to avoid discoloration.
- Use non-chlorine bleach on whites, but only if necessary. Chlorine bleach wears down fibers and can cause yellowing.
- Avoid fabric softener. It coats the surface and weakens the fabric. AREA bedding softens naturally.
Dry clean AREA wool blankets and throws.
Dry clean AREA linen quilts and printed linen pillows to retain size and appearance.
Although our linen quilts and printed linen pillows can safely be machine washed, dry cleaning is recommended because they will shrink and pucker due to their size and manufacturing techniques.
- Iron while linens are still damp.
- If dry dampen linens with water (spray onto cloth).
- Use a steam iron on warm (never a hot, dry iron).
- Iron embroidered pieces on the back side.
All AREA bedding that is marked machine-washable allows for shrinkage; however, washing in hot water and over drying can cause excessive shrinkage.
- Linen is naturally mildew and moth resistant, static and lint free. Machine wash gentle cycle, mild detergent. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat, short cycle. Be careful not to over-dry as this will cause wrinkling. Ironing is really optional.
- Baby alpaca refers to the finest, softest selected fibers from adult alpacas. The fibers are softer then sheep's wool and hypoallergenic. Dry clean.