7 A.M. Pookie Poncho Grey Dots
A versatile product that demonstrates 7 A.M. Enfant’s cutting-edge design, the Pookie Poncho can be used as a baby carrier cover and blanket for a stroller or car-seat. The versatile Pookie Poncho can be used in three different ways: as a baby carrier, stroller and car-seat cover. Two interchangeable hoods allow you to easily convert the Pookie Poncho from a carrier cover for use on the stroller or car-seat.
When used on a baby carrier, the smaller hood attaches with snaps to the back of the cover to protect infants facing inward or outward. The larger hood zips onto the Pookie Poncho, adding additional protection of your little one’s face while in a stroller or car-seat
Age: From Birth
Studio 7 A.M.® was founded in Paris by leading French designer Rebecca Campora. The high vitality of the concepts behind the products made them ideal for their introduction to North America. Crossing the Atlantic enforced 7 A.M. Enfant® demanding style and quality standards.
The Studio's growing line offerings stays close to its original premise: to design and produce the best available products for babies and children, always keeping the young clients in mind, while never forgetting the rigorous demands of today's parents.
- Hook & loop straps to adapt to any car-seat, stroller or baby carrier
- Dual hood attachments allow for maximum protection of your little one
- Roomy pouch for baby�s body and legs
- Zippered openings for child�s and parent�s hands
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining
- Water repellent outer-shell
- Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
- Machine washable