7 A.M. Le Sac Igloo 500 Small 0-6 M Grey
Made of the best outerwear materials and crafted with 7 A.M. Enfant’s attention to quality and style, Le Sac igloo has become a favorite of parents around the world. Le Sac igloo features a five-point harness opening, making it easily adaptable to both strollers and car-seats.
The soft, faux fur hood zips down and can lie flat on the stroller or car-seat. The water-repellent shell protects children from snow, rain, and wind while the soft cotton lining provides ultimate comfort to even the youngest users. For warmer outdoor temperatures, the snapped fleece blanket can be removed and the lightweight cotton lining can be used independently.
Care: Machine Washable & Dryable (front load)
Studio 7 A.M.® was founded in Paris by leading French designer Rebecca Campora. The high vitality of the concepts behind the products made them ideal for their introduction to North America. Crossing the Atlantic enforced 7 A.M. Enfant® demanding style and quality standards.
The Studio's growing line offerings stays close to its original premise: to design and produce the best available products for babies and children, always keeping the young clients in mind, while never forgetting the rigorous demands of today's parents.
- Ergonomic hood with removable faux fur lining
- Hook & loop attachment to any stroller or car-seat Front panel detaches to be used as a blanket
- Five-point harness openings safely adapt product to all strollers and car-seats
- Large front pocket Water repellent outer shell
- Ultra-soft premium poly insulation
- Anti-pilling micro-fleece lining Machine washable
- Available in 3 sizes