Gus* Modern Margot Chair
Please note that we can't accept cancellations or returns on this product.
*Monitor colour settings may vary. We cannot guarantee that the images viewed online will match actual product colour. Please request a swatch on the product page and we will let you know if one is available.
Dimensions (Inches): 38 W x 35 D x 34 H
Dimensions (cm): 97 W x 89 D x 86 H
Seat (Inches): 18 H
Seat (cm): 46 H
Toronto-based furniture company Gus* Modern is the brainchild of industrial designer David Podsiadlo and has been garnering international attention.
Inspired by simple forms and honest materials, Gus* Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-beam, to the useful miter box, they delight in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, they strive to combine great design and practical purpose.
The Gus Modern Fabric Guide can be viewed at the following link:
- Back and Seat cushions are loose and reversible
- Seat cushions are Medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap
- Back cushions are filled with an eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- French Seam detailing on sofa back and arms
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system
- Springs are held in place with injection molded spring clip system
- All joints have been stress tested
- Includes 2 sets of screw-on legs: powdercoated Black, and vacuum-plated Brass
- Non-marking leveler feet